Thursday 27 October 2011

Murder Mystery Parties!

Hi again! :)


I know that a lot of people, especially with Hallowe'en coming up, like murder mystery parties. You can generally buy them on the internet for a range of prices from £5 - £50.


I love writing mysteries (as I'm sure you've guessed by now!) and so if you're interested, I am happy to write you a personalized mystery party absolutely FREE. I can't guarantee I'll be able to do with with everyone who asks - my free time is pretty limited at the moment - but I'll do my best.


If you are interested, please comment below and I'll get in touch. I will need to know your email address, the number of people at your party, the boy/girl balance and the age group. You should also mention if you have any topic preferences.


~ Tiula

11 comments:

  1. ooh, really?? ive always wanted a murder mystery party lol

    can you mail me at bexspex100@gmail.com? i tihnk there will be 20 of us, age group 13-15 ish. im not sure boy girl balance... plz mail me?

    dont mind topic but plz keep it quite small cos it will be just at a house party lol

    thank u so much!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, becca. I've emailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much!! quick response and i <3 the mystery. can't wait for the party now thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love your help with a Christmas themed Murder Mystery, where Santa is killed. I did one last year that took place in Santa's workshop. I was hoping to change this year to a "school play" or "Christmas morning at home" scenario. We would have anywhere between 5-8 actors, but the audience would have to discover the murderer. Any help you can provide would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, Charmie - happy to help :) I have a couple of ideas; can you post your email address or some form of contact so I can get in touch with you? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! - charmillion78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed you, Charmie - let me know if you didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I checked my email and my spam, and I didn't get it. Can you resend it to this address? cdrafke@metricmcc.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have the Christmas one too? for age 11! its for my class but I can just give certain people the parts and the rest can help guess! That would be a HUGE help thank you. My email address is kathryndocherty@googlemail.com Thanks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have sent an email to both of you - Charmie and kat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just to say that's a dead nice idea and really sweet of you to give up your free time like that for people :D

    -wrenny

    ReplyDelete