Thursday 9 June 2011

Apologies

Hi everyone!

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of posts for the past few days. I have had my exams, followed by school restarting, which has meant that my free time has plummeted. I am hoping to upload some more mini-mysteries, preferably ones that are more mystery than story, over the next couple of weeks. I'll do my best, promise!

I am taking part in the International Blog Writer Award where people are given points for popularity and quality of writing. Please help out by clicking the vote button on the left! It's free and there's no sign up required - just click the button and your vote will be added.

I also wanted to thank you all for reading, following, and voting for my blog. Without you guys, there would be no point in writing any of this, and whenever I hear from one of you guys, it really makes my day. So please, keep on reading, commenting, and loving mysteries!

~ Tiula
x

4 comments:

  1. good luck for the writer award thing! I voted for u :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, becca, that's sweet of you :) My new mystery is up now (yes, I know, it's about time!) so you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete